IMPORT FINANCE & TRADE FINANCE IN
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
For Australian and New Zealand importers, exporters, manufacturers, retailers or traders needing additional import or export finance, trading finance or inventory or stock finance for buying overseas or locally, CIFG’s credit line provides for payment by letter of credit and telegraphic transfer or by cash (or at term) against documents.
CIFG has been providing additional credit lines to Australian and New Zealand importers for over 40 years and customers find CIFG’s services help them to increase their business volumes and their profits.
CIFG is an actual provider of lines of credit so customers are dealing with the principal and not with an agent.
CIFG’s line of credit is additional to a customer’s existing facilities such as from banks and factors.
- Credit lines are available from USD25,000-2,000,000
- Payments in all currencies for transactions from USD10,000-1,000,000
- No need to change existing arrangements with banks, factors or suppliers
- CIFG does not require company or property security unlike other credit providers
- A line of credit is agreed promptly - approval within a few days
- Payments to suppliers on same day requested or next day
- Clients use as much or as little credit line as required with no penalty if unutilised
- Up to 90 days credit period is provided by CIFG
- No upfront costs like establishment or legal fees so ideal for standby / seasonal needs